SATO Integration Solutions Division (SATO ISD) is a systems integration group of SATO America, Inc. and specializes in:
- The development and support of turnkey, flexible software logistics systems (WMS/YMS/OMS/ATS)
- Barcode and RFID Products serving various industries and their needs
- Manufacturing Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Identification Authentication
- Life Sciences; Patient, Specimen ID and Asset Tracking
- Retail, Back of the House ID Systems and Consumer Goods
- Warehousing and Distribution Management Systems and selection
Additionally, SATO ISD provides:
- Process Improvement Analysis’s
- Consulting and Project Management Services
- Channel Partner Assistance and Integration Services
- DCS (Data Collection Systems) and Labeling Design & Fulfillment
Let us help you with your Supply Chain, Information Technology, DCS and Labeling needs.
SATO is a pioneer in the Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) industry and the inventor of the world’s first electronic thermal transfer barcode printer.
It revolutionized the barcoding industry by introducing the Data Collection System (DCS) & Labeling concept – a total barcode and labeling solution providing high quality barcode printers, scanners/hand-held terminals, label design software and consumables. SATO is one of the first in the industry to introduce a complete, multi-protocol EPC-compliant, UHF RFID solution. SATO America is located in Charlotte NC USA and serves the Americas via its channel partners of resellers, distributors and integration providers.